Monday, December 31, 2012

Here's to a New Year


Sitting here this last morning of 2012, looking out over the orchard, things, life, is so still and quiet. Silently, peacefully one year is giving way to a new. Reflecting here lends me to take time to update and re-record my life vision. Any day, but especially today, seems to be the best day to do this, the best time to ‘hit the refresh button’ of my Ideal LifeVision  as my New Year desires, dreams, wishes, aspirations are flowing in.

The sun has just peeked up over Kolob casting his light on the snowy Pine Valley Mountains to the west. Hues of pinks, blues, and golden yellows color the foggy, frosty, snow covered mountain softening its ruggedness. Yes, this morning I am inspired to dream, dream big. I am deeply grateful for my Ideal LifeVision, for the sweet sister, Lauri Cox who introduced me the program, grateful to Ann Webb, the creator of this amazing program and her outstanding training, grateful for my certification in the program and for my clients past, present, future for I am honored to witness their transformation.

Let me ask you; are you dreaming today; reflecting on the desires in your heart, for your life in the New Year? Are you ready to take your New Year dreams and desires a bit further, to envision them with crystal clarity? Are you ready to dip into your subconscious and move beyond resolve to evolve?

If you need a little guidance to do so, a hand to hold, a cheerleader, or someone who will tell you to suit up and get out there and do it, well, I’d love nothing more than to be that someone for you. Twenty thirteen can be your most enriching, empowering, and simply most magical year yet. If this resonates with you, peaks your interest, if you have questions, contact me for a no cost consultation/introduction.

The morning light is fully up, illuminating the mountain, kissing the apple trees. The birds are taking flight, singing in a New Year. It all whispers to me as the New Year breaks through to give a break through offer. For the month of January you can receive the Ideal LifeVision online program and 1 ½ hours of private coaching for $99. Or, If you’d like, you can receive just the online program for $59. 

I was so moved by the attached good news video. Hope you enjoy it as well. May we all be inspired to be a little more, do a little more, support a little more, love a little more, and because, this is how 2013 should be…"never this different, never this wonderful." Jason McElwain
 

No comments:

Post a Comment