Friday, November 16, 2012

Fun-da-Mental Life Coaching Tip

I've been participating, sort of, in Deepak Chopra's 21-Day Meditation Challenge. I say "sort of" because some days I spend more time participating and absorbing than others. Today was a full participation and absorption day. There was so much in his oratory which aligned perfectly with my views and desires for my life coaching business. One thing in particular he said, well, the way he said it actually, is so profoundly powerful and yet simplistic (not necessarily easy) to implement in our lives ~ make gratitude your primary emotion. Wow, sit with this thought for a moment.

"Make gratitude your primary emotion."

Gratitude is, I believe, one of the greatest if not the greatest Spiritual Law. Add that amazing thought above to this Fun-da-Mental tip ~

May you give graciously and receive gratefully.
 

Watch for subtle giving's and receiving's, they aren't always what we expect them to be. And, when you find yourself beginning to get a little catawampus just graciously and gratefully readjust your primary emotion.

Whew, there ya go, that fun and simple.

If you did or if you happen to want to do the little exercise I mentioned in Wednesday's post, I'd like to add one more thing to it; as you sit in front of the mirror, place your hands over your heart. In doing so, may you feel more of the life which beats within you, the love which beats within you for remember you are love, life is love, now go on, love life today and let a bit of that beautiful you beat outside of yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment